Cost of living in Juigalpa, Nicaragua vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.03455 CAD / NIO
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juigalpa (Nicaragua) is 45% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,700 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,654 (105,769 C$) in Juigalpa.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 5,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bordeaux costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Recife costs R$ 4,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)