Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte, Brazil compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35057 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte (Brazil) is 17% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,300 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$4,420 (R$ 12,609) in Juazeiro do Norte.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (38 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)