Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02689 CAD / DOP
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 12% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,900 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$4,298 (RD$ 159,849) in Juan Dolio.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (22 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Iasi costs 2.20 lei (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 200₴ (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Berlin costs €0.09 (about 2 hours ago)