Cost of living in Joinville, Brazil compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 412 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35144 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Joinville (Brazil) is 30% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,100 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$4,300 (R$ 12,236) in Joinville.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,525 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oruro costs $b30 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €300 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Saltillo costs Mex$ 750 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,355KM (about 1 hour ago)