Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 358 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.31717 CAD / MYR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 35% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,400 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$4,184 (RM13,191) in Johor Bahru.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 21 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Manaus costs R$ 7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$8,000 (about 2 hours ago)