Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 258 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32389 CAD / MYR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 34% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,800 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,173 (RM9,797) in Johor Bahru.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Miskolc costs 148,999 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Luxembourg costs €434 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $3,440 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨15,248 (about 4 hours ago)