Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 153 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33509 CAD / MYR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 31% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,200 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,916 (RM8,703) in Johor Bahru.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 7,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €9 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £66 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 4.00 ₪ (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)