Cost of living in Jizan, Saudi Arabia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33671 CAD / SAR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jizan (Saudi Arabia) is 11% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,800 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,398 (﷼ 10,092) in Jizan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)