Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00119 CAD / KRW
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 14% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,464 (₩4,578,068) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,800 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (1 minute ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 3.92 (14 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $50 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (34 minutes ago)