Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00111 CAD / KRW
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 13% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,050 (₩3,644,166) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,600 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 30,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $8 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $12 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ningbo costs 元252 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)