Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00112 CAD / KRW
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is about the same as in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$3,200 (₩2,845,578) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,125 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$6,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boulder, Colorado costs $40 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 12,198 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cairo costs E£ 900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Jose, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallahassee, Florida costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)