Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00118 CAD / KRW
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 20% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,305 (₩3,646,516) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,600 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 195 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €510 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)