Cost of living in Jining, China compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18536 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jining (China) is 44% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,600 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,020 (元10,898) in Jining.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Asmara costs Nakfa150 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$70 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Preston costs £1.60 (about 1 hour ago)