Cost of living in Jinan, China compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19114 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinan (China) is 41% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,856 (元9,708) in Jinan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)