Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05344 CAD / CZK
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 31% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,725 (32,281 Kč) in Jihlava.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,580 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$30 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Antonio, Texas costs $1.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 3 hours ago)