Cost of living comparison between Jiaxing, China and Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19328 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jiaxing (China) is 29% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,204 (元11,406) in Jiaxing.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 325,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pilsen costs 600,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨160 (about 2 hours ago)