Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01251 CAD / PKR *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 36% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,385 (₨190,544) in Jhelum.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 28 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,413 (about 2 hours ago)