Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 452 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36802 CAD / ILS
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 28% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$3,190 (8,669 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$2,500 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 30 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mérida costs Mex$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puebla costs Mex$ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 681 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,525 (about 1 hour ago)