Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 661 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36220 CAD / ILS
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 25% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$6,377 (17,608 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$5,100 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nicosia costs €800 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥203,300 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php200 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Morogoro costs 1,000 Shilling (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Haifa costs 50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)