Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00117 CAD / KRW
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is about the same as in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,800 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,742 (₩3,199,643) in Jeju.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €12 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £2,365 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,017 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rijeka costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Koblenz costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)