Cost of living in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 383 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.34800 CAD / SAR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) is about the same as in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,528 (﷼ 15,885) in Jeddah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$5,500 in Abbotsford.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$155 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Mexico City costs Mex$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Les Abymes costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)