Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01882 CAD / KGS
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is about the same as in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,037 (267,607 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,900 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $610 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Marrakech costs 100 Dirham (8 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Nantes costs €0.95 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Giza costs E£ 4,533 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)