Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01895 CAD / KGS
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 4% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,790 (252,699 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,600 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 130TL (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 800 (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tampere costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $1.67 (about 1 hour ago)