Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01844 CAD / KGS
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 6% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$3,817 (206,974 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,600 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $15 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aurangabad costs ₨160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarajevo costs 500KM (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)