Cost of living in Jaboatao dos Guararapes, Brazil compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38872 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jaboatao dos Guararapes (Brazil) is 14% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,000 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,455 (R$ 8,888) in Jaboatao dos Guararapes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kuala Lumpur costs RM8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Islamabad costs ₨500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vejle costs kr373,998 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queretaro costs Mex$ 16,000 (about 3 hours ago)