Cost of living in Ivano-Frankivs'k, Ukraine vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 182 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.05403 CAD / UAH
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ivano-Frankivs'k (Ukraine) is 62% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,300 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,412 (44,648₴) in Ivano-Frankivs'k.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rouen costs €10 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgaum costs ₨200 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Luxembourg costs €900 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manila costs Php6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kochi costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$900 (about 2 hours ago)