Cost of living in Ismaïlia, Egypt compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07251 CAD / EGP
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ismaïlia (Egypt) is 40% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,300 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,591 (E£ 35,728) in Ismaïlia.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,800 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €24,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €10 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Fortaleza costs R$ 795 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)