Cost of living in Ismaïlia, Egypt compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07063 CAD / EGP
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ismaïlia (Egypt) is 36% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,000 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,574 (E£ 36,449) in Ismaïlia.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Goiânia costs R$ 3,200 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Helsinki costs €80 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 21,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 77,000 (about 2 hours ago)