Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran vs Abbotsford, Canada (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00001 CAD / IRRX *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 88% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,400 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$767 (﷼ 25,782,697) in Isfahan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨120 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kathmandu costs ₨ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Faaa, French Polynesia costs 170 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr175 (about 2 hours ago)