Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran vs Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00003 CAD / IRR *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 51% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,000 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,922 (﷼ 96,548,334) in Isfahan.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Panama City costs 7 B/. (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Varanasi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trois-Rivières costs C$10 (about 3 hours ago)