Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.902 CAD / JOD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 7% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,005 (Dinar 2,106) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,750 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$20 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)