Cost of living comparison between Irbid, Jordan and Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.884 CAD / JOD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is about the same as in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$3,145 (Dinar 1,669) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,125 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ciudad Bolívar costs Bs 850 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)