Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.796 CAD / JOD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 8% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,200 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,883 (Dinar 2,162) in Irbid.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Piracicaba costs R$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)