Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39044 CAD / PEN
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 27% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,800 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,785 (S/. 7,134) in Iquitos.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €14 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (30 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Accra costs GH₵440 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tyre costs 1,215 L£ (about 1 hour ago)