Cost of living in Iquique, Chile vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 170 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00173 CAD / CLP
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 33% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,000 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$4,010 (CH$2,313,417) in Iquique.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Nairobi costs Shilling500 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Caracas costs 950,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mérida costs Mex$ 227 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago del Estero costs ARS $20,000 (about 2 hours ago)