Cost of living in Iquique, Chile compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00214 CAD / CLP
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 7% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,800 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$4,460 (CH$2,083,529) in Iquique.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Beijing costs 元22 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Medellín costs COL$126,000 (40 minutes ago)