Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32892 CAD / MYR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 39% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,800 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,942 (RM8,944) in Ipoh.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $329 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (about 1 hour ago)