Cost of living in Ipatinga, Brazil compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40701 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipatinga (Brazil) is 33% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,100 (R$ 5,159) in Ipatinga.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 18 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (3 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kalamata costs €15 (12 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 20 (19 minutes ago)