Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa, United States compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.229 CAD / USD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa (United States) is 8% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,123 ($3,355) in Iowa City, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,800 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Minsk costs 1.25 BYN (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Damascus costs 700 £ (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Al Ain costs Dirham 55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)