Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa, United States compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.319 CAD / USD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa (United States) is 14% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,281 ($3,247) in Iowa City, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,750 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Adelaide costs AU$12 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (20 minutes ago)