Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa, United States compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.345 CAD / USD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa (United States) is 13% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$3,529 ($2,623) in Iowa City, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,125 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$69 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (14 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (39 minutes ago)