Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa, United States compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 373 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.266 CAD / USD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa (United States) is about the same as in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,086 ($4,017) in Iowa City, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$5,000 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 2 hours ago)