Cost of living in Ioannina, Greece compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.603 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ioannina (Greece) is 6% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,998 (€3,118) in Ioannina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,700 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belize City costs BZ$10 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Yangon costs 1,000 Kyat (16 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 16 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Kingston costs J$1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $97 (about 2 hours ago)