Cost of living in Ioannina, Greece compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.390 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ioannina (Greece) is 7% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,319 (€1,668) in Ioannina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Rochester, New York costs $2.07 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €12 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 1 hour ago)