Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 297 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.559 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 14% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,346 (€2,787) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,800 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $25 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sylhet costs Taka 92 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,200 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bareilly costs ₨350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lexington, Kentucky costs $539 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)