Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.516 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 9% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,100 (€2,704) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,750 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands costs kr13 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 99 (30 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Pyongyang costs 1,000 ₩ (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)