Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 283 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.569 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 19% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,120 (€3,264) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,300 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$20 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)