Cost of living in Imperatriz, Brazil compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35307 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is 18% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,400 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$4,415 (R$ 12,506) in Imperatriz.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 21,500 (15 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Vilnius costs €2.20 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $111 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $605 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)