Cost of living in Iloilo, Philippines compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02475 CAD / PHP
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iloilo (Philippines) is 32% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,762 (Php152,011) in Iloilo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $17 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)