Cost of living in Ichikawa, Japan compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01160 CAD / JPY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ichikawa (Japan) is 5% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$3,940 (¥339,489) in Ichikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,750 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Maseru costs 15 Loti (about 1 hour ago)