Cost of living in Ica, Peru compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40285 CAD / PEN
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ica (Peru) is 32% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,600 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,115 (S/. 7,733) in Ica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $25 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Haven, Connecticut costs $11 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Grenoble costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)