Cost of living in Ica, Peru compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40558 CAD / PEN
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ica (Peru) is 29% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,648 (S/. 6,530) in Ica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $55 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória costs R$ 30 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 3,500 Kwacha (25 minutes ago)