Cost of living comparison between Ica, Peru and Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.39729 CAD / PEN
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ica (Peru) is 48% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,939 (S/. 4,880) in Ica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$12,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 28,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shijiazhuang costs 元20 (40 minutes ago)