Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 240 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.297 CAD / USD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 37% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,700 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,979 ($2,297) in Ibarra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €8 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $779 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$100 (40 minutes ago)