Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 80 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.281 CAD / USD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 32% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,800 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,566 ($2,004) in Ibarra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (22 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Catania costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guangzhou costs 元35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Düsseldorf costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangkok costs 15,900 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)