Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.362 CAD / USD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 34% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,645 ($1,208) in Ibarra.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Alexandria costs E£ 175 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Trento costs €35 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 3,000 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 2.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)