Cost of living in Ibague, Colombia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00044 CAD / COP
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibague (Colombia) is 53% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,467 (COL$3,330,759) in Ibague.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)