Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! Ibadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ibadan.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00428 CAD / NGN *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 15% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$3,582 (837,376 ₦) in Ibadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,125 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $38 (about 3 hours ago)