Cost of living in Hyderabad, Pakistan compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 844 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01268 CAD / PKR *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hyderabad (Pakistan) is 77% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$574 (₨45,312) in Hyderabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (28 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)