Cost of living in Hyderabad, Pakistan compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 70%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 764 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01209 CAD / PKR *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hyderabad (Pakistan) is 76% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,700 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$870 (₨71,992) in Hyderabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $10 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ahmedabad costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$168 (about 1 hour ago)