Cost of living in Huizhou, China vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.19066 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 48% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$7,000 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,639 (19,088元) in Huizhou.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santa Fe costs ARS $1,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Delhi costs ₨32,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Bangkok costs 2,342 ฿ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cusco costs S/. 0.50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,500 (about 4 hours ago)