Cost of living in Huizhou, China compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18556 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 48% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,600 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,882 (元10,142) in Huizhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 23 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 17 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 110 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨120 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 356,402 (27 minutes ago)