Cost of living in Huizhou, China compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 220 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20307 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 42% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,700 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,747 (元13,528) in Huizhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)