Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.38840 CAD / PEN
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 43% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,792 (S/. 4,614) in Huancayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Victoria costs C$100 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 90,000 Leone (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,599 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)