Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38893 CAD / PEN
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 36% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,866 (S/. 7,370) in Huancayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €75 (10 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zlín costs 100 Kč (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$22 (19 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 14 B/. (about 1 hour ago)