Cost of living comparison between Hualian, Taiwan and Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04205 CAD / TWD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 21% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,964 (46,700 NT$) in Hualian.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (20 minutes ago)