Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03910 CAD / THB
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 22% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,300 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,578 (65,935 ฿) in Hua Hin.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)