Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.641 CAD / BYN
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 59% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,600 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,872 (2,922 BYN) in Hrodna.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$2,200 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨20,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)