Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.663 CAD / BYN
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 59% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,100 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,111 (3,182 BYN) in Hrodna.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$15 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 699 kr (about 2 hours ago)