Cost of living in Howrah, India compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02071 CAD / INR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Howrah (India) is 24% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,383 (₨115,027) in Howrah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo André costs R$ 4.20 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)