Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16817 CAD / SBD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 19% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,406 (26,198 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,700 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $11 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanchang costs 元48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cherkasy costs 5,933₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)