Cost of living comparison between Honiara, Solomon Islands and Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16990 CAD / SBD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 21% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,544 (26,746 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,750 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,600 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (about 1 hour ago)