Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16299 CAD / SBD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 18% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,614 (28,308 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,900 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 200 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,655 (35 minutes ago)