Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16816 CAD / SBD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 24% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$3,103 (18,453 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$2,500 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (29 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coronado, Panama costs 9 B/. (about 2 hours ago)