Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16634 CAD / SBD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 17% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$6,924 (41,624 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$5,900 in Abbotsford.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zurich costs CHF 0.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$84 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$140 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,541 (about 3 hours ago)