Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16571 CAD / SBD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 24% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,836 (29,187 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,900 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $25 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩99,999 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $102 (about 1 hour ago)