Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,137 prices entered by 381 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16667 CAD / HKD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 46% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$6,572 (HK$39,433) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,500 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$4,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belize City costs BZ$10 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Yangon costs 1,000 Kyat (30 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 16 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Kingston costs J$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)