Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,702 prices entered by 312 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16861 CAD / HKD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 59% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,958 (HK$29,407) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,125 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamilton costs BD$1,700 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €100 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$3,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 25,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)