Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,959 prices entered by 377 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16330 CAD / HKD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 47% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$7,661 (HK$46,918) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$5,200 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (15 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rotorua costs NZ$2.70 (37 minutes ago)