Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,999 prices entered by 372 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16052 CAD / HKD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 58% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$6,173 (HK$38,457) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,900 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Shanghai costs 元777 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Detroit, Michigan costs $203 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Peshawar costs ₨1,700,000 (about 2 hours ago)