Cost of living in Hong Kong vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,047 prices entered by 215 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.17032 CAD / HKD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 64% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$10,179 (HK$59,767) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$6,200 in Abbotsford.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$85 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver, Washington costs $1,677 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Pedro Sula costs L 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 8 (about 2 hours ago)