Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,085 prices entered by 366 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16079 CAD / HKD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 59% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,101 (HK$31,727) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,200 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$0.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 1,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)