Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00258 CAD / SYP *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 65% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,400 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,174 (455,509 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$100 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Savannah, Georgia costs $4.80 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)