Cost of living in Holguín, Cuba vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.211 CAD / CUC *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Holguín (Cuba) is 21% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,000 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$4,714 (3,893 CUC) in Holguín.
Prices recently added
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Cordova costs €8 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Los Angeles, California costs $400 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,000,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €27 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arlington, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)