Cost of living in Holguín, Cuba vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 229 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.324 CAD / CUC *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Holguín (Cuba) is 4% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,700 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$6,420 (4,850 CUC) in Holguín.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$85 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver, Washington costs $1,677 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Pedro Sula costs L 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 8 (about 2 hours ago)