Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20112 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 16% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,000 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$4,188 (元20,824) in Hohhot.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Granada costs €0.67 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 130 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $50 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £4,300 (26 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Zapopan costs Mex$ 145 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)