Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28703 CAD / GHS
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 6% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,800 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,554 (GH₵12,383) in Ho.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,450 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mendoza costs ARS $9 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Varna costs 5.00 лв (32 minutes ago)