Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28325 CAD / GHS
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 7% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,300 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,084 (GH₵10,887) in Ho.
Recent Prices Added
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Rohtak costs ₨159 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Arbil Governorate costs 2,000,000 Dinar (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 40,000 (about 2 hours ago)