Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29336 CAD / GHS
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 13% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,600 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$4,002 (GH₵13,642) in Ho.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,800,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (34 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Yangon costs 1,800 Kyat (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 6,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)