Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 668 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00006 CAD / VND
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 45% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,081 (36,278,598 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (about 1 hour ago)